Hello World!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Pulling self to stand

Last week when we arrived from the mall , I was sweltering with the summer heat, so when I came in the house I placed Adee in the crib sitting down and I run to the bedroom to change clothes and cool myself with the fan. The when I came out I saw Adrian standing Up the crib, he must have pulled himself up and I was thrilled! Buit hen I did not saw him do it, so I sat him up again in the crib and went to help Joshua change his clothes in the other bedroom and when I came out Adrian was standing again leaning on his crib and he looked pretty pleased with himself.

He never did that again in the next few days until the start of this week. And he did it pretty well now , I could never be more happy. Just a moment ago I sat him on the floor while I was blogging and when I heard something I turned to look at him and I saw him standing and leaning on josh's computer chair as he tried to reach for the keyboard and the mouse. He already m,anaged to pull the comp cover-- my, my he's getting a handful ;) I dont mind though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home